At Hair Headquarters we know how much you care about your privacy, and the way information about you is used. We are therefore committed to maintaining the highest standards of personal privacy.
We collect personal information from you in a number of ways:
- If you enter your information on our website
- When you make a purchase from our website
We will primarily use your personal information to provide products and services to you and, for example, to:
- Complete other transactions with you on your behalf
- Seek your feedback on our services
- Administer a competition, promotion, survey for website feature
- Provide you with products or services, e.g. to deliver a prize you may have
won in a competition.
- Send you offers, promotional materials, and news we think could interest you
We may send you offers/promotional materials or news to you via SMS, email or mail.
We only send you this if you have opted-in to receive our SMS, email or mail messages and you will always be given the opportunity to opt out at the end of each communication.
We may need to pass your personal details such as your name and address to companies who perform part of our customer service delivery. This may include courier companies and third party contractors who provide customer data cleansing services. In these circumstances, we will ensure that these parties undertake to protect your privacy, to the best of our ability.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.