Hair Headquarters makes use of the PayFast Payment Interface.
PayFast is committed to keeping buyers, sellers and all sensitive information secure.
PayFast have a multitude of automated and manual checks in place to prevent fraudulent transactions:
- PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant
- Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption
- All sensitive info is encrypted within their own database
- Run penetration testing on their system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities
- Their entire site, blog, payments page and help site all are served off secure servers, making it harder to perpetrate phishing attacks
- 3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions.
- They use GEO IP tracking to see where transactions are originating from and look for mismatches between this and the card’s issuing country.
- Their system automatically checks for suspicious payment velocity.
- They use BIN/IIN validation to check for card-issuing bank locations and merchants can choose to enable/disable payments from certain countries.
- Payments and card details are automatically checked against large online databases of blacklisted details.
- All suspicious transactions are manually reviewed by their stellar Support Team.